Butterley Heyes Farm is a truly unique wedding venue. It’s a tipi venue, located in the stunningly rural Staffordshire countryside, which makes you feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Our tipis are in a secluded part of the farm, with views over a lake complete with bridge, to a private island where you can hold a blessing or informal ceremony.
Whether you are looking for a laid back wedding with a summer bbq, or a formal event complete with a three-course meal, we cater for your every need.
We pride ourselves on our versatility, with every wedding being entirely bespoke.
You always have access to your venue the day before to decorate, personalise and make it your own. No last-minute rushing and no stress
At BHF we take away every concern, giving you total peace of mind that we have all the bases covered, to enable you to enjoy every moment of your amazing event.
• Three giant tipis and a chill out tipi, all linked together, providing a romantic, warm and comfortable space
• Tables and benches to seat up to 150 people
• Seating and table plan options, giving you inspiration and ideas for your big day
• Access to the venue the day before, to decorate and personalise with no stress or pressure
• Solid wooden flooring throughout the tipi, perfect for those with heels
• Fire-pits both inside and outside, creating ambience in the evenings
• Fairy lighting throughout the inside of the tipi and festoon listing outside gives more than a touch of magic
• Luxury on-site loos, (not a portaloo in sight!)
• Car Parking on site
|Day Before||From 12 noon until 7pm||From 12 noon until 7pm|
|Event Day||Until 12:30am||Until 12:30am|
|Day After||Until 10am||Until 12 noon|
Take a peek at our photo gallery below for the perfect way to get a good idea of what we can provide for your big day and gain some inspiration and ideas from those who’ve already celebrated their wedding at Butterley Heyes Farm.
PHOTO CREDITS FEATURED THROUGHOUT THE SITE: